Friday, March 15, 2013

Daily (Not really) Sketches

Elf Warrior - Feb 18 2013
Seems like I like to draw a lot of Fantasy. Nothing special just an elf in a different pose than what I am used to.
SciFy Brawler Chick - Feb 19 2013
Was thinking a lot of creating a fighter character and this is the result.
Girl Sketches - Feb 24 2013
Cute Fantasy Scout - Feb 25 2013
Wanted to create a character that I think would fit the world of a Miyazaki Film. Hopefully I did.
ScyFi Police Officer - Feb 27 2013
Wanted to draw a futuristic police officer. 
 Trendy Girl - March 01 2013
I was inspired by all the fashionable Korean girls I saw in a documentary about how much image is important in their society.
Female Priest - March 09 2013
I was inspired by a tutorial about Sculpting a video game character. The style was inspired by the designs of TERA. Hopefully I reach the goal of my character fitting in that world




No comments: